Coral Hotels & Resorts is aware of how important it is for you to know how we use and share the information we have about you and we appreciate your trust that we will do it so carefully and sensibly.
By using the available information and services offered in www.coralhotels.com you accept and agree to each and every one of the provisions contained in this Policy.
What information do we collect?
1. When you visit our website it automatically recognizes and collects your IP address.
2. To reserve goods or services must provide us with personal information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, details of your credit card and other identifying information to process reservations and to provide customer service.
If you do not give us personal information when you purchase one of our products or services, we can not confirm your purchase or booking.
3. If you subscribe to any of our marketing communications by email, you must provide your name and email address. In some cases, we may also ask you for personal demographics as your country of residence, sex, age, travel habits, etc.
Cookies and how we use them.
How we use your personal information?
6. We use your personal information in the following ways:
• To provide the requested information about our products and services
• To send e-mail marketing messages and information that has been signed specifically
• To make a booking
• To confirm your purchases
• To measure and track demographic data on visitors
• To measure the content of our website to your interests
• If you selected to receive marketing messages by email, to better tailor marketing messages to your interests.
7. If you make a reservation on our website, you can also send you information about new products or ask for your opinion about our website, etc.
To improve the service we provide to you and other consumers. If you want us to turn to get in touch with you in the future, send an email to our privacy responsible firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. If you subscribe to any of our marketing messages by email, we use your personal data to send the requested information. You can always unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com, or by clicking on the link at the bottom of any marketing messages we send via e-mail.
9. We currently employ several online partners to help manage and optimize our business and Internet communications. We rely upon the services of a marketing company to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our web site.
10. Although our marketing company logs the information coming from our web site for us, we who control what data can be used and which not.
11. Finally, you can be sure that, unless expressly authorized by us, we will not share your personal information with third-party organizations are not directly related to the purchases that you have made or would not have contracted.
Communications via email that we send you.
12. If you choose to receive communications from us, we receive information that might be of interest. For example:
• We will keep you informed about our destination offers and product news, sweepstakes, programs, etc. and other special promotions that will be useful.
• We will keep you informed about important changes in the functions of the site.
As a subscriber to our marketing communications by email, you will occasionally receive email updates on products and destinations, special offers, new service www.coralhotels.com and other items of interest. We will find these updates interesting and useful.
13. If you are no longer interested in receiving marketing communications by e-mail from www.coralhotels.com, you have several options for voluntary exclusion from future messages:
• You may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions and the link included in all marketing messages sent by email.
• You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your subscription, to do so, include your full name, email address and the words "unsubscribe / cancel subscription" in the subject or body message.
Our security and storage
14. In www.xeliter.com are committed to maintaining the integrity and security of your personal information.
15. Your personal information is stored in secure operating environments not accessible to the general public. We have security measures in our physical facilities to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, either by our employees or third parties.
16. However, there is no guarantee that Internet transmission are 100% secure, so that we can not give an absolute guarantee that the information you provide is protected at all times. Coral Hotels & Resorts is not responsible for the consequences of unauthorized access to personal information.
17. We trust that you inform us if you observe any anomalies that may indicate a violation of the security of your information. We will investigate whether the violation was related to security of data transmissions to or from www.coralhotels.com and inform you on measures you can take and have taken to rectify the problem.