Welcome to Coral Hotels and Resorts website, a registered brand of CHC that operates in Dominican Republic.
The terms “You” “Visitor” & “User” will now refer to all the physical people that for any particular means enter www.xeliter.com.
Unless the contrary is specified, all commercial transactions made through www.coralhotels.com are subject to these terms and conditions; for all bookings and transaction, it will be considered that the person doing the transaction will have accepted having the knowledge and acceptance of each an every one of the conditions that are detailed below, on behalf of the people showing in each reservation, under the laws and regulations in force. No variation of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless made in writing and with the permission of Coral Hotels & Resorts and CHC.
1. Using www.coralhotels.com the user agrees to be legally bound by these terms, which take effect immediately.
2. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions, please do not visit or use www.coralhotels.com.
3. Coral Hotels & Resorts may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please check these terms and conditions periodically to make sure you know the changes.
Your continued use of www.coralhotels.com after posting of changes means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated or amended.
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, publish, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public or otherwise use www.coralhotels.com content (including text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) of any way except for your own personal use and not commercial. Any other use of content www.coralhotels.com requires prior written consent of the owners of the website.
5. You agree to use www.coralhotels.com only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of any person, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website.
6. The use of www.coralhotels.com is intended for personal, noncommercial, or to make legitimate requests to book and purchase of products or services offered by tourism service providers. You agree not to use this site to make requests speculative, false or fraudulent. You also agree not use robots or other automated means to access this site.
Validity of the product, modifications and corrections
7. All products and services offered are valid on the dates shown in www.coralhotels.com.
8. At the time of issue of proof of purchase of tourism products and services via the Internet or voucher, you must control: point of departure, date and time, category of service and destination, as it accepted, without right of further claims otherwise.
9. All requests for changes or corrections should be directed to Customer Service Team of Coral Hotels & Resorts, which is responsible for processing with the corresponding party.
9.1. Sales of products and services are final and can not be changed once confirmed the original purchase.
9.2 All other requests for date changes and modifications will depend on their availability, not being able to ensure compliance with any request for change of date.
10. All other requests for date changes and modifications will depend on their availability, not being able to ensure compliance with any request for change of date.
11. Occasionally, service providers make changes to dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. of tours, activities and excursions. As a result we reserve the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, activity and / or sightseeing tour, entry or product www.coralhotels.com booked in at any time for any reason.
11.1 In such cases, if not satisfied with the alternatives we offer, users are entitled to a refund of the total original purchase price.
12. Not withstanding the foregoing, where our agents, commercial distributors or service providers inform us in advance of a significant change in a booking or a tour or sightseeing tour or product, we make every effort to notify the consumer, travel agency or supplier as appropriate, to modify or reissue the book whenever possible.
Prices, inclusions and exclusions
13. Prices displayed on www.coralhotels.com are per person unless otherwise specified.
14. Prices are subject to change without further notices until a reservation is confirmed by the hotel.
Passports, visas and insurance
15. It is the responsibility of all visitors of the website to make reservations, regardless of nationality and destination, check with the consulate of the Dominican Republic the country entry requirements into force.
Since the visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend you check these requirements with the consulate before departure.
16. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance before departure.
17. Never will Coral Hotels & Resorts be responsible for any of the following damage or loss (whether losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data, (b) loss of revenue or profit, (c ) loss of business, (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) damages suffered by third parties, or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of use of www.coralhotels.com, regardless of the legal action.
Law and Jurisdiction
Any lawsuit arising out of these Terms is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Dominican Republic in the territorial jurisdiction appropriate and assigned. The user can consult, to transfer to computer, print or reproduce the material on this website, without alteration to its content and exclusively for personal use, acknowledging at all times that it is property of CHC Coral Hospitality Corp.
The marketing, distribution and circulation or transmission in any form and under any title of the material on this site, without the prior approval of CHC Coral Hospitality Corp and Coral Hotels & Resorts is strictly prohibited. The content of this site and the information disclosed herein are protected by Law No.65-00 of Intellectual Property.