Update on COVID-19
We are closely following the statements by the centers, for the Control and Prevention of Diseases and the World Health Organization on cases of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are complying with the guidelines of these organisms and of local health authorities.
The well-being of our guests is of utmost importance.
As a company we adapt to the changes that the market has undergone in the last three months. We are committed to giving our clients flexibility during these difficult times.
At our Coral Costa Caribe hotel, the following policies are being implemented:
– To customers who already had reservations from March 19, until May 31, 2020, they were canceled or date modified, without penalty, due to the immediate application of 100% flexible cancellation policies for all reservations of our guests. Canceled reservations were 100% refunded.
– We have a 100% flexible cancellation and / or reservation modification policy until December 15, 2020. Cancellations 24 hours before arrival and No Show apply 50% of the total reservation plus taxes.
– Due to COVID-19, properties are taking steps to protect the safety of our guests and employees. Some services and / or amenities may be reduced or not available as a result.
– Refunds will differ according to the form of payment that has been made, also the entity or intermediary.
– In case of any other concern you can contact us at 809 562 6725 option 4.
For us the most important thing is your tranquility and confidence in any of our properties, that is why we are establishing a cleaning process,
exhaustive and complete, that meets the standards of hygiene and cleanliness in all our properties.
We are implementing the health and safety measures suggested by the corresponding organizations, both for our guests and our employees. It covers from hand washing, specific products and cleaning procedures for rooms and common areas.