We realize how important it is that you know c & oacute; mo we use and share inforamci & oacute; n we have about you and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
Using the available information and services offered on www.coralhotels.com you accept and agree to each and every one of the provisions contained in this policy.
What kind of information do we collect?
1. By visiting our website, automatically recognizes and collects your IP address.
2. To book products or services we must provide personal information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, details of your credit card and other identifying information to process reservations and provide customer service.
If you do not provide us with personal information when one of our products or services acquired, we can not confirm your purchase or reservation.
3. If you subscribe to any of our marketing communications via email, provide your name and email address. In some cases, you may ask for personal demographic information such as your country of residence, sex, age, travel habits, etc.
Cookies and how we use them
How do we use your personal information?
6. We use your personal information in the following ways:
• Provide the requested information about our products and services
• Send e-mail marketing and information specifically signed..
• Make a reservation.
• Confirm purchase.
• Measure and track the demographics of visitors.
• Measure the content of our website to your interests.
• If he chose to receive marketing messages by email, to better adapt marketing messages to your interests.
7. If you make a reservation on our website, you can send information on new products or ask your opinion about our website, etc., in order to improve the service we offer you and other consumers. If you want to return to get in touch with you in the future, please send an email to our privacy responsible for email@example.com.
August. If you subscribe to any of our marketing messages by email, we will use your personal information to send you the requested information. You can always unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the link at the bottom of marketing messages we send by email.
September. We currently employ several online partners to help manage and optimize our business and Internet communications. We rely on the services of a marketing company to help us evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our website.
10. Although our marketing company logs the information coming to us from our website, it is we who control the data can be used and which not.
11. Finally, you can be sure that, unless expressly authorized by us, we will not share your personal information with third party organizations that are not directly related to the purchases that you made or that have not been contracted.
Communications sent to you by email
12. If you choose to receive communications from us, we receive information that may be of interest. For example:
• We will keep you informed about our offers on destinations and product news, sweepstakes, programs, etc. and other special promotions that will be useful.
• We will keep you informed about important changes in the functions of the website.
As a subscriber to our marketing communications via email, you will occasionally receive updates on products and destinations, special offers, new www.coralhotels.com services and other topics of interest. Find these interesting and useful upgrades.
13. If you no longer want to receive marketing email communications from www.coralhotels.com, you have several options for opting out of future emails:
• You can cancel your subscription at any time by following the instructions and the link included in all marketing messages emailed
• You can send an email to email@example.com to request cancellation of your subscription.; to do this, please include your full name, email address and the words "cancel / unsubscribe" in the subject or message body.
Our security and storage
14. www.coralhotels.com are committed to maintaining the integrity and security of your personal information.
15. Your personal information is stored in and not accessible to the general public secure operating environments. In our physical facilities have security measures to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, either by our employees or third parties.
16. However, there is no guarantee that the webcast is 100% secure, so we can not give an absolute guarantee that the information provided is protected at all times. Coral Hotels & amp; Resorts is not responsible for the consequences caused by unauthorized access to personal information.
17. We trust that you inform us if you notice any anomalies that may indicate a violation of the security of your information. & Nbsp; will be investigated whether the violation is related to the security of data transmissions to or from www.coralhotels.com and inform on measures that can be taken and have been taken to solve the problem.