Welcome to the website of Coral Hotels & Resorts, a registered trademark CHC, which operates in the Dominican Republic.
The terms "you", "Away" and "Utilizador "refer to all persons for any particular reason www.coralhotels.com visit.
Unless otherwise specified, all commercial transactions through www.coralhotels.com are subject to these terms and conditions; for all reservations and transactions shall be deemed that the person making the transaction has accepted having knowledge of each of the conditions listed below, on behalf of the people featured in each book, under the laws and regulations force. No modification of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is in writing and with the permission of Coral Hotels & amp; Resorts and CHC.
1. Using www.coralhotels.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms which take effect immediately.
2. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions, please do not visit or use www.coralhotels.com.
3. Coral Hotels & amp; Resorts may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure that you understand the changes. Continued use of www.coralhotels.com after the posting of changes means that you agree to be legally bound by the updated or amended terms.
4. No way you can not copy, reproduce, republish, download, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public or used www.coralhotels.com content (including text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.), except for their own use, but not commercial. Any other use of content requires the prior www.coralhotels.com written consent of the owners of the website.
5. You agree to use www.coralhotels.com only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of any person, restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website.
6. Using www.coralhotels.com is intended for personal requests, noncommercial, or to make legitimate requests to book and purchase of products or services offered by tourism service providers. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent claims. In the same way agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site.
Validity of products, changes and corrections
7. All products and services offered are valid on the dates indicated in www.coralhotels.com.
August. At the time of issue of proof of purchase of tourism products and services via Internet or voucher, verify: starting point, date, time, category of service and the destination, as accepted, unable to allegations .
September. All requests for changes or corrections should be directed to Customer Service Team Coral Hotels & amp; Resorts, which is responsible for processing the corresponding part.
9.1 Sales of products and services are final and can not be changed once confirmed the original purchase.
9.2 All other requests for date changes and changes depend on availability, unable to ensure compliance with any request for change of date.
10. Occasionally, service providers make changes to dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. tours, activities and excursions. Accordingly, we reserve the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, travel, activity and / or tour, or product www.coralhotels.com booked at any time for any reason.
10.1 In such cases, if not satisfied with the alternatives we offer, you are entitled to a refund of the total price of the original purchase.
11. Notwithstanding the foregoing, when our agents, sales agents or service providers inform us in advance of a significant change of a booking, a trip, a guided tour or product, we will endeavor to notify consumers, travel agents or provider, as appropriate, to modify or reedit the book, whenever possible.
Price, inclusions and exclusions
12. The prices appearing in www.coralhotels.com are per person, unless otherwise specified.
13. Prices are subject to change without further notice until reservation is confirmed by the hotel.
Passports, visas and insurance
14. It is the responsibility of all website visitors who make reservations, regardless of nationality and destination, see through the consulate of the Dominican Republic existing requirements for entry into the country. Since visa requirements and health are subject to change without notice, we recommend you consult these requirements at the consulate before departure.
15. We strongly recommend getting travel insurance before leaving.
16. Coral Hotels & amp; Resorts never liable for any consequential damage or loss (whether the losses foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data, (b) loss of revenue or profits, (c) loss of business, (d ) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) damages suffered by third parties, or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of the use of www.coralhotels.com, regardless of the legal action.
Law and Jurisdiction
17. Any claim arising out of these Terms is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Dominican Republic, and assigned the corresponding territorial jurisdiction. The user can consult in order to transfer to the computer, print or reproduce the material on this website without altering its content and exclusively for personal use, recognizing at all times owned by CHC and Coral Coral Hospitality Corp Hotels & amp; Resorts.
This strictly prohibited marketing, distribution and circulation or transmission of material in this site, in any form and under any title, without prior approval of the CHC Coral Hospitality Corp and Coral Hotels & amp; Resorts. The content of this site and the information contained in it are protected by the Copyright Act No. 65-00.